Deep down, I know I should already have a blog... I cannot come up with a good excuse as to why I don't. I'm glad that opportunities have arose to "force" me into online journaling.
Technology has given our world an amazing tool. Why have I not made the most of it yet?
Thank you, opportunities. :)
Here's to a better future!
I am inspired by many things in my life. However, few things come close to the happiness I feel when I'm around "everything pink" and "anything Disney." There's just something about Disney that makes my heart soar, and pink has always been my color. Hence, "Pink Pixie Dust" was imagined.
Audrey Hepburn once said:
That could not be put any better. What a wise lady she was :)
There are many amazing quotes from Walt Disney. This is one of my favorites:
"Pink Pixie Dust" will not be strictly about the color pink and the Walt Disney Company. Moreover, it will tell a story of me. Chapters of my life will be published, complete with a magical touch and a dash of pink!


No comments:
Post a Comment