Jay had always talked about the amazing concerts at The Venue in downtown SLC.
I was always jealous.
So were our bros.
Good thing she made it up to us!
Hot Chelle Rae was scheduled to sing their hearts out to Salt Lake
and guess who had tickets?!
The Black siblings did!
February 15 couldn’t come soon enough!
Warning: this post has A LOT of pictures!
Waiting in line
My siblings are the greatest—they arrived at the theatre three hours before the doors opened to snag a great spot in line. And their efforts did not go unrewarded.
We ended up sooo close to the stage!
Jordy and Ethan were front row and Davis and I were right behind them!
We were ready to rock out!
The Venue was PACKED!
Electric Touch: awesome bad from England!
Their accents were heart throbbing.
Jordy and I melted every time the lead singer said, “We’re Electric Touch.”
Don’t judge us.
Cady Groves—not sure how I feel about her…
I’ll give her props for her attempts at keeping the crowd entertained while her band had technical problems.
She also did a fine job of picking a good-looking guitarist.
However, she lip-synced most of her songs, and sung about murder…weird.
An hour and a half passed before techs starting setting up for
the band that we truly came to see.
The anticipation was insane!
| See Ethan's eyes?! We just couldn't wait to see HOT CHELLE RAE! |
Song list! We were so close that we could actually read it!
{Pictures of the band}
Some turned out great; others not so much.
In case anyone didn't know, it's pretty difficult to hold a camera still
when everyone around you is jumping and screaming.
Just a warning.
Their entrance was phenomenal—I’ve never been so excited to see a band in my life! Beautiful Freaks was their opening number, and everyone was off the ground!
We had an amazing view of Nash, since we were directly in front of him!
Yeah, we made eye contact more than a few times…No big deal.
And that is a true statement. :)
We couldn’t really get a great look at Jamie or Ian, but Ryan was all over the stage and sang directly to us many times!
Man, he has an incredible voice and a smile to make any girl’s heart drop.
Chills.
Butterflies.
I melted.
Each. Time. He. Smiled.
More pics...
Every song was a party.
They ended with Tonight Tonight
(Second time they sand that song, and everyone sang along!)
Then…
Ryan literally jumped into the crowd!
He landed in the opposite direction of us…luckily.
Despite the fact that I really would have liked to see Ryan up close and personal,
I’m glad I didn’t have to worry about catching him. Haha.
This picture would have been so perfect if it wasn't blurry.
The guys sounded SO good live.
I haven’t been able to stop listening to their CD.
I have every song memorized.
(Which would have been helpful during the concert, but whatevs)
However, I will admit that I think I like them better live.
Maybe that’s just because their concert was a total jam-sesh!
I seriously loved it.
The event was even better because I was enjoying it with my amazing sibs.
They’re so much fun to hang out with because we always have a ball!
I sure love them!
The Venue is amazing. Check out their website to see upcoming concerts!
Our after party consisted of dinner at The Pie.
I needed to see what all the hype was about.
I’ll admit it; they can make a pretty delicious pizza.
Although, I think I had more fun taking crazy pictures in front of the sign with my sibs!
Best. Wednesday. Night. Ever.
Yeah, we like it like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment